Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday = long walk + online business


TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE DAY!

This has been one fun busy week! I am catching up on my "to-do" list and still managed to squeeze in time for fun and exercises:

I have finished translation work and a website. I had meetings to encourage several people to consider a webeditor/template type of website to minimize cost and effort to develop/maintain it. I have been to a 2nd interview for an assignment with an exciting company and applied for several other interesting contracts and jobs. Tried my wings at coaching/mentoring and found (again!) I can really contribute in a good way... and of course learn a lot about myself as I go :o) I attended several interesting webinars about business opportunities, each day I learn more about internet and marketing opportunities there! New ideas pop up all the time, if only I had time to evaluate and implement them all ;o)

Yesterday my dear neighbors invited me to attend their lovely daughters 3-year birthday party. Happy birthday Nicky!

Today I went for a nice long walk around the town lakes... I spent far too much time sitting before the computer this week and my body longed for some action and fresh air :o)

Still some work hours remain on this lovely Sunday! I will make it an early night, tomorrow morning I will get up at 3am for some experiments with internet marketing directed towards the US which are 6 - 9 hours behind Sweden.

To summarize - this has been a good week! I have ticked off several items on my to-do list and I feel I am catching up; getting my nose back above the waterline so to say :o) Still some distance to go though!

And writing those lines I hear my radio station play "It's my life" with Jon Bon Jovi... Ohhh! goosebumps of joy :o)

Remember IT'S YOUR LIFE!
Carpe Diem!
/Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment