Monday, October 5, 2009

People are different!


TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE DAY!

Be very careful who you socialize with! There are people of all kinds on this planet. And we are more or less "compatible" with each other.

I have learned that the people I have around me have a big impact on my own well-being!

Positive people are gifts from heaven! Practice a positive attitude yourself, and you will attract others like yourself. Positive, as well as negative tend to be contageous.

Some negative people make you struggle to keep your energy up. They talk about problems, make you feel pity for them. They drain your energy, hold you down. Avoid them!

Some people are unreliable and dishonest. Lots and lots of talk, but very little action. They live in the past or in the future, not now. You will hear talks about past victories and future success. And they always have an excuse for not doing things right now: "Next week/month/year I will..." "As soon as xxx happens I shall..." Avoid them! Even more than the negative ones!

Be with people who move forward and upward together with you and share laughter and pain!

Carpe Diem;
/Tomas

1 comment:

  1. I agree avoid toxicity like the plague. I want to live my life in a positive way. I love life, and I love the simplicity of it. It is interesting however; I left home at the age of 16 on my birthday. I legally divorced my parents and left. I accepted the Lord in my heart, got married, went to college and had a good life, until my husband lost his job; got a job on monster.com, then my mother; the one I legally left fell, broke her hip, pelvis etc and had to come live with us. I left California at the age of 16 to Colorado, and 22 years later I came back; on my birthday believe it or not just for God to heal me of a monkey that I never knew existed. My mother has lived with us for 2.5 years. I am healed finally, and now she is slowly passing away. The point is; I believe sometimes when we run just for the mere fact of running we might stubble; maybe willing so or not. I have learned to confront those of a toxic nature and rebuke their behavior. I never did that before, but now I can. I do not know why I shared this with you; perhaps because you are Randy’s friend, or perhaps I needed to share for reasons unknown, but either way I really love your blog. As soon as I post this I will try to see if you have installed a follow button. Add me @clearleadership if you would like.

    ReplyDelete