Sunday, September 27, 2009

A great weekend :o)

TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE DAY!

About one year ago my mobile was stolen at a café in central Stockholm. It was the best phone I ever had, and I had downloaded my favourite music to it...  Since that I have managed with old, half-broken phones without music. But last week a dear friend GAVE ME a mobile, quite similar to the one that was stolen - THANK YOU! Today I went for a four and a half hour power walk, phone in my pocket and headphones on, playing my favourite music :o) I notice myself thinking: "they don't make this kind of music anymore..." Getting old - Eh?


The weekend has been absolutely awesome so far! Friday evening a visit to Stockholm Beer and Whiskey Festival with a good friend! WOW - GREAT FUN :o) And crazy fun stuff... How about warm beer with whipped cream? Lots of people and a great band playing their a--es off :o)

Saturday offered an interesting webinar followed by a game of ice hockey with my son. First game for the year at our home arena! The arena was filled to the last seat! After the match my son and I had a nice dinner together.



Now a nice warm shower and then go for dinner, as a perfect ending to a perfect weekend :)

Carpe Diem,
/Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment