Friday, September 25, 2009

Learning curve


TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE DAY!

Have you noticed how the progress of learning seem to follow an irregular "curve". At least for me it is a not a smooth curve at all, rather like a staircase with irregular steps. Periods of progress are followed by periods of no progress or even "regress". The length of the different periods and the speed of progress is highly variable. Phases of progress are often frustrating, but I get a distinctly good feeling when I reach a new level of knowledge! I can stay there for a while and enjoy the good feeling, but then it is always time to continue along the "staircase". Life-long learning!

This above seems to be valid in most aspects of life: when learning new skills as well as learning to know new persons and also when I learn to know about myself!

Carpe Diem!
/Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment