Friday, November 13, 2009

Language!


TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE DAY!

I have learned from several events with Tony Robbins that "language" is a good and efficient way to control your own state. And in practice I have found that it actually works! It is so easy to implement.

Always use clear, distinct and positive language, also when talking to yourself and about yourself! Avoid disempowering, vague phrases like "I will try to..." "I would like to..." A straight and clear "I will do..." is much more powerful and communicates more certainty and decisiveness. Notice the different feeling when saying it in different ways.

This is quite simple to do, and you will notice that people listen to you in a different way. And most important: You will notice a difference in how you look upon yourself and feel about yourself!

Carpe Diem,
/Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment