Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pieces of the puzzle


TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE DAY!

A simple and fun little metaphor I use in order to understand myself and others is to look upon people as pieces of a puzzle.

We are all connected - right? And every single piece is important to make up the complete picture. All pieces are unique. Each piece is perfect just the way it is. But all pieces do not fit together well. There are many resemblences between a puzzle and people ;o)

Try it! I have lots of fun when I use it, and it honestly makes it easier for me to understand when I run into someone that I don't go along well with: It is nobody's "fault" - it simply that we are pieces from different corners of the puzzle!

Carpe Diem,
/Tomas

1 comment:

  1. Great post Tomas. It is a good way of looking at why some people click and others don't. It is not that we don't like them it is that we just don't connect.

    ReplyDelete